The office of Dr. Weiss is a traditional osteopathic medicine clinic, offering ease and comfort to all patients, of any age, race, gender or culture, with both acute and chronic illness.
At this time we have a waiting list for new patients. We hope to start seeing new patients by the end of summer.
If you are interested in being a new patient, please complete the following form
You can also reach out with questions to Dr. Weiss
We are in the office on a limited basis and will return phone calls once weekly.
phone (707) 829-9788
fax (707) 237-7552
About the Clinic
Patients with diagnoses, patients whose illness defies medical diagnostic tests, and patients who prefer alternative care can find a home in our office.
During this challenging time I’m available for telemedicine sessions. It’s not the sacred gift of hands on healing but there is plenty to discuss to help you optimize your wellness, understand vaccination options, nutrition, and offer guidance in self-managing your health. Please reach out to me if you are interested in scheduling a session or have questions about how you can get help through telemedicine.
Because osteopathic treatments work with the autonomic, endocrine and immune systems, as well as the viscera and the musculoskeletal system, there is almost no limit to what and who we work with. Some conditions, of course, are more likely to be cured completely, while in other situations, rather than being cured, patients may find treatments give them a sense of ease and a capacity to enjoy life more fully despite their illness.
If you are already a patient you may be interested in finding resources here that your doctor has recommended, including:
- Our Store
- Exercise Instructions
- Nutrition Information
- Referrals for pilates, exercise therapy and more
- Offering traditional hands on osteopathic treatments and health care to people of all ages, without discrimination against race, gender, politics, religion, age, or income.
- I recognize that a fee for service practice limits access based on structural and institutionalized discrimination and restrictions. I continue to seek ways to shift this inequity while preserving my business model. My model is based on a personal decision to never allow insurance companies to dictate treatment and management choices. There is simply no way to avoid this and accept insurance. Therefore, while I do not have an adequate solution to our societal problems of discrimination, and health care inequities I will strive to increase my own understanding of the issues and possibilities for improvement in these critical areas.
- Dr. Weiss does not take any insurance and will not bill any insurance. This includes medicare, workers comp and PPOs. You will be offered a bill you can send to your insurer if they are a PPO network.
- HSA accounts also generally reimburse for our services. We are happy to provide end of year documentation for tax purposes as well.